With the SDC 2,5 connector, Phoenix Contact is presenting the first PCB connector with innovative SKEDD direct plug-in technology and Push-in connection. The new PCB connectors are connected directly to the PCB via through-contacted bore holes. This means there is no need for an additional header. Component and process costs are thereby reduced.
The connectors are easily mounted on the PCB without tools and locked with the integrated body-bound rivets to form a vibration-resistant connection. The SDC 2,5 series is suitable for conductor cross sections from 0.2mm² to 2.5mm². It is designed for currents up to 12A and voltages up to 320V (IEC). The connectors, with a pitch of 5.0 mm, are available in versions with up to 16 positions. Thanks to the Push-in connection, they offer an unprecedented level of convenience when it comes to device connection.
- Easy handling thanks to tool-free connection to the PCB
- Component costs reduced by up to 30% as there is no need for an additional Header
- Reduced thermal load, thanks to tool-free direct mounting
- Vibration-proof connection to the PCB, thanks to user-friendly body-bound rivets
- User-friendly conductor connection, thanks to Push-in spring connection with spring opener