Vishay Intertechnology announces a new surface-mount Power Metal Strip current sense resistor that combines a high power rating up to 6 W, TCR down to ± 70 ppm/°, and extremely low resistance values down to 0.0003 Ω in the 2512 case size.
- Power density of 192 W/in^2 allows designers to save board space in high-power circuits by
utilizing the smallest resistor possible
- Low TCR provides stable and accurate current measurement across a wide temperature range
- Low resistance values minimize power losses and improve end product efficiency
- Advanced construction incorporates a solid metal nickel-chrome, manganese-copper, or
manganese-copper-tin alloy resistive element with low TCR (< 20 ppm/°C)
- Proprietary processing technique produces extremely low resistance values