We are a specialist distributor that provides you with supply chain solutions: from the start of your design to prototyping up to serial production.
TTI Europe’s connector assembly line is QPL approved and all of our lines are officially authorised by our suppliers. With the capacity of building more than one million different variants of connectors and an outstanding stock level of components, we can ensure short lead times with a 48-hour turnaround without any MOQ, ship to your forecast requirements or simply hold buffer/safety stock to meet your procurement needs.
A large part of our assembly focus is on the MIL-DTL-38999 Series I & III, HE308, VG96912, VG95234, SJT Circular Connectors and the rectangular EN4165 Series.
In addition, we also assemble the MIL-DTL-26482, VG95328, 97 Series for industrial and harsh environments and have a sub-assembly of MIL-DIL-24308 + EN2997.
We are ISO 9001-2008, as well as EN9100 certified to ensure the highest level of quality and service.
To support your requirements, we offer:
• Olive drab cadmium, electroless nickel and black zinc nickel plating
• Signal (solder & crimp), power, coaxial and PCB (including stand-off) contacts
• Adapters and boots
• Backshells and accessories
• Cable management components
Other services include:
• Wire and cable re-spooling to customised length
• Heat-shrink tubing cutting to customised length
• Tape and reeling
• Barcode labeling
• Customised kitting
• Documentation and traceability
• ESD packaging, international shipping and documentation
• Military inspection standards
• Mil-Spec certifications